Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Update on my condition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update on my condition

    My advice is this:

    If you dont like or agree with what the doctor says, go out and research. There is always some doctor some hospital with newer, bigger, better facitilies & treatments.

    I have a friend who refused to take 'no' for an answer. She too was 35 at her cancer diagnosis. Her diagnosis was so poor her doctor in this region said she wouldn't survive long enough to make it to Loma Linda hospital for a new treatment (the only treatment for her type). She had done her own research and found that this hospital was doing this treatment.
    3 years later she's still with us, working, enjoying life.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Update on my condition

    Exactly. Good point elp6n.
    Research Tob and know as much as you can. Know the treatments and specialist in the field.
    It is at these times knowledge is powerful. And the internet can be a good thing.
    First thing my friend with bladder cancer did. He got his sister to go online, and seek out all the information she could find on his cancer.
    Treatments, specialist, effects of treatment etc. The hospital he went to is a leader in the type of cancer he has.

    Hang tough bro.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update on my condition

    You'll be in my prayers.
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update on my condition

    I know how it is to have someone close diagnosed with cancer. I wish the best for your situation.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update on my condition

    Best of luck, tob. We'll all be thinking of you. Be ready to fight the good fight and kick some [censored]. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update on my condition

    Tob, hope everything turns out good for you. I'll send a prayer up.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update on my condition

    Thanks Guys and Gals...I need some inspiration and prayers...I'm not sure whom I'm gonna see Doctor wise as of yet...I suppose to get a call from them Monday with my appointment...My biggest fear is that it may have spread throughout my body and that worries me alot...But i'm gonna fight it no matter what.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Update on my condition

    Your a bluedevil man, I have yet to see one give in yet, hell I have yet to see em lose almost, lol. I hoep you find out the good news and things are good my man. I hate to hear if any illness in any person.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member JCFORME's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2005
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update on my condition

    Keep positive good buddy, my mom is going through the same thing right now. Get plenty of rest.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_2CRUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2006
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update on my condition

    YOU'LL BE IN MY PRAYERS AS WELL OLETOB.IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO,LET ME KNOW.STAY POSITIVE AND GOD BLESS.EITHER PM ME OR (SPHS_2CRUE ON YAHOO).
    CLASS OF '82, "PURPLE PRIDE" , THE DIFINITIVE "DUDE WITH AN ATTITUDE"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •